Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer Installation in Providence, Cranston, Warwick and surrounding Rhode Island Communities
Danny’s Appliance Installation Service has been providing professional refrigerator installation, stove and oven installation, over the range microwaves, dishwasher installation, washer/dryer installation in Rhode Island since 1971, over 45 years. Danny’s provides appliance installation service to all of Rhode Island’s major big box appliance retailers, so you can trust Danny’s Appliance installers to provide superior service at a great price.
Our professional appliance installation service ensures you’ll receive all of the benefits listed below:
Get the job done right the first time. Danny’s has installed every appliance made by every manufacturer over the last 45 years.
Our installation technicians are fully certified and insured to install gas and electric stoves and dryers, refrigerators with ice makers, dishwashers and washing machines. Make the connection with Danny’s, we’ll hook you up.
Danny’s installation services are backed by our full one year warranty on parts and labor.
What Does Appliance Installation Include?
- Danny’s professional installers, fully licensed and insured as required by state regulations.
- We’ll carefully unpack and prepare you appliance for the installation.
- Our appliance installers will check each appliance to make sure there’s no damage or defects.
- We’ll check the installation site to make sure everything is in order, making sure that the gas and electric are disconnected when necessary.
- We’ll disconnect and remove any existing existing appliance.
- We’ll make sure that each appliance is properly connected to the appropriate utilities (gas, electric and water).
- Danny’s appliance installation technicians will make sure your appliance is secure, level and plumb.
- Our technicians will test your stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, or dryer so you know that it’s working properly.
- All Danny’s appliance installations are guaranteed for one full year.
- And we’ll remove and properly dispose of your old appliance.
Share this page
Danny and Joe,
Thanks for making a believer out of me in regards to service and installation professionalism. IT STILL LIVES! The two young men that were sent to me this morning:
- Arrived on time
- Were extremely courteous
- Treated my kitchen like it was their own
- Completed the installation in about an hour
- More than demonstrated that they had been extremely well trained
- Unlike other “professionals” they made a trial run and found a minor leak in the water linkage. That was corrected in 15 minutes.
Charlie O., Portsmouth, RI