Danny’s Appliance has the refurbished appliances you are looking for.
- We offer a variety of refurbished appliances including refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- Though we do business all over Rhode Island and Southeast Massachusetts our showroom is located at 263 Academy Avenue in Providence, Rhode Island.
- We offer delivery to Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts. We also offer installation services.
- We offer a 10% discount to senior citizens, active military personnel, full time police and firefighters. This can be used toward any type of repair. It cannot be used towards the Diagnostic Fee. We also offer online monthly specials. Discounts and coupons are valid during normal working hours and must be presented during time of diagnosis. Coupons cannot be combined with other specials or offers.
- Yes, Danny’s Appliance offers financing through Acima. With no credit needed, make a low initial payment and get 90 days to pay.
- This cost accounts for the trip to your location to diagnose the issue with your major appliance. Once we have diagnosed the issue, we will provide you the price to repair. If you agree with the price to repair, we will waive the diagnostic fee. If you choose not to have the appliance repaired, you will only be responsible for the Diagnostic Fee. Our repair fee will be one price, which will include parts, labor and any additional trips (if part is not available on service vehicle).
- We gladly offer store credit for any appliance returned within 48 hours after delivery. Customers returning a unit are subject to a 10% restocking fee and, if required, a pickup fee may also be charged.
- The service call includes any and all tripes to your location, any and all return visits if necessary, and the time it takes to diagnose the problem. Our policy includes transparent, flat-rate pricing, only after a thorough diangosis has been performed.
- If an appliance repair cannot be completed due to an unforeseen difficulty, we offer a refund of your deposit. Please allow 10 business days for processing of refunds.
- We use MASPG national flat rate price blue book to calculate the job rate. We consider many facotrs when pricing repair such as calaries, cost of parts, insurance, fuel, and taxes. All parts and installation is included in our price estimate.
All service are preformed on a C.O.D. basis. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Vis, Discover and American Express.
- Danny’s Appliance has one of the largest inventories on parts on every service van, however, sometimes special parts unique to your appliance model needs to be ordered. In this case, we order your part as soon as possible. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 business days. Standard shipping costs are included in your job quote but if you rquest a rush order, we can arrange at an additional cost.
In addition, due to manufacturers policies, once we have ordered a part, we cannot stop or cancel it. We require a 50% deposit that equals half the repair cost.
- We use your model numer to research your particular appliance before the job to look for any service bulletins put out by the manufacturer. If needed, we will download any applicable manuals and diagrams onto our portable device and pull out any parts from our inventory to bring with us to do the job.
- Our repair technicians will call you 30 minutes prior to their arrival. If there is no answer, they will wait 10 minutes before moving on to their next service call.
- Should you request us to install a part that is not supplied by Danny’s Appliance, we cannot, under any circumstance, warranty or gaurantee the repair. This includes additional parts or house call trips to complete the repairs.
- If we fix an appliance and it breaks down again during our ninety-day warranty period, we will return and determine the cause of the problem for free. If the breakdown has anything to do with the originial repair, we will fix it again with no additional cost to you. If the machine has another problem, we will treat the repair as if we diagnosed both problems and you will pay the same amount had we made the complete diagnosis on the first trip to your home.